What is the project about?
The project is part of the complementary assistance package of the Sector Reform Contract (SRC) aimed at supporting the implementation of parts of the reform agenda identified in the public administration reform (PAR) action plan and in the public finance management (PFM) reform programme.
The purpose of this project is to provide Compliance Assessments (or monitoring) of the achievement of the four General Conditions and eight variable indicators for public administration reform (PAR) and public finance management (PFM) over the three calendar years 2016, 2017 and 2019 as well as provide recommendations to the EU Delegation on the proposed value of funds for disbursement in accordance with the sector reform contract (SRC).
- Public Administration
- All Sectors Included - Horizontal project activity
- EuropeAid reference
- Inception phase
- Formal assessments
- Capitalisation and sharing of knowledge
- City / District
- EU Contribution
- 978,000 €
- Implementation period
- September 2017 - March 2020
- Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government (MPALSG)
- Implemented by
- Particip GmbH, Rue Montoyer 31 (7th floor), B-1000 Brussels, Belgium